Wild Bob App for the outdoormen
We are both pleased and excited to introduce to the outdoor enthusiast what we think is a must have tool when you are in the wilderness, Wild Bob App. The app is sold in both
Microsoft App store and Google play and it gives the user what he needs to ensure a wonderful safe outdoor experience whether it's backpacking, mountain climbing, kayaking or boating.
Wild Bob Features:
All temps and distances are provided to you in both British and Metric system units.
- You can get your Geo coordinates along with your altitude. Measure the linear distance from your current position to any geo coordinates you specify.
- Local weather forecast with 5 day outlook to help stay abreast on weather changes that may put a damper on your wilderness experience.
- Local Marine weather forecast with air and water temps, swell information at every 3 hour intervals.
- A Compass to help you find your direction in the wild.
- A Local map with your surrounding landmarks.
Enjoy your trip in the wild and come back safely to your family and friends.
Check out Wild Bob App in Google Play Store
Check out Wild Bob App in Microsoft App Store
Money Czar App for Personal Finance.
Money Czar gives you all the following and more at your finger tips:
Money Czar is Ad free app and best of all with the exception of the Currency Converter module, no internet connection is needed.
Please check Money Czar app out in Google play store
Please check Money Czar app out in MS Windows Phone store
- Get your Monthly mortgage payment using Mortgage Calculator.
- Figure your Monthly Payment and payoff period using the 2 Credit Card Calculators.
- Figure your Auto loan monthly payment and more using Auto Loan Calculator.
- Figure out your tip and total bill when you are out with friends.
- Figure out your 401K investment using 401K calculator.
- Figure out the price you pay on a discounted items.
- Currency Converter with up to date information on 189 currencies.
- Return on Investment(ROI) Calculator.
DentWorks for Dental Practice
Few years ago, I had talks with many Dentists who expressed
their displeasure with the dominating companies in Dental Practice Management. The
more I knew about their products, the more I felt the frustration of those Dentistsbeing
taken advantage of, charged for services that are
never delivered and for databases they never got while they are using antiquated
technologies that don't provide any security for their data and cannot accomodate
their ever changing and evoloving needs in Practice Management. I embarked on development of this
product, Dentworks, with a couple of dentists to try to use the latest modern and
most stable technologies and include a feature set that is very hard to find in
the market. When you take a look at our feature set, you will realize that
Dentworks has more potential and more comprehensive features than most if not all other Dental Practice Software Management
Applications, most of which will need to be rewritten in a matter of few years to cope with
the fast moving world of operating systems and databases and the increasing demands of informed user community.
Here are some of DentWorks features:
- Secure and solid Database to protect your data.
- Patients can schedule, request a reschdule or cancellation from the Web.
- Care Providers have the ability to access their Calendar from the Web.
- Rich set of reports that allows tracking of crucial data and provides for successful office management. They include Revenue, Revenue vs Goal, Collection, Lab Case, Audit Log, Charting and Lab
Cost reports and much more.
- Reports can be exported to PDF, MS word, Rick Text format, spreadsheets or emailed.
- Audit trail to give user info on all adds, edits and deletes of their critical data.
- Password protection with multiple security levels to limit access to the Admin module, reports, charting and other modules.
- Dental and Perio Charting modules.
- Customizing the setting of your time slot increments of 10, 15 minutes or other to make your office more productive.
- System can interface with MS Word and other third party word processors.
- System can interface with third party Charting Software.
- System has interface capabilities with third party Imaging Software.
- User friendly user interface that makes navigation and accessibility of data with minimal effort and keystroks
- State of the art modern technology that allows enhancements and upgrades to current feature set.
- Rich set of reports that allows tracking of crucial data and provides for successful office management
- Service contracts available
- Vendor provided training on all features of the system. Training may be through video, on-site or tutorials
- Phone Support available.
- Response to a critical problem within 24 hours.
- Quarterly releases of Dentworks with documentation of all changes to the Application, bug fixes and new features.
BShort for Shorthand typing in courts and media
We are so excited to announce the launch of our new product BShort for use in Middle Eastern Courts, Arbitration Centers and Media Outlets
Where Arabic and English languages are used. No need to buy an expensive stenograph and hire an expensive stenographer. With our software and a reasonably good typist,
you are well on your way to add the capability of producing Written and Audio records of your cases to your business.
And with the
help of your MS Word application, a professionally looking minute reports are at your finger tips.
We plan to introduce support for French, Spanish, Farsi and Urdu languages in our next release; version 2.0.
BShort will enable Courts and Arbitration Centers to have Audio and Written records of Law suits and Arbitration cases that are easily editable and reproducible.
We are hopeful that this will revolutionize the way law suits are managed all over the Middle East and the Arabic speaking world.
2 Versus 1
You don't need to invest in 2 new machines that are worth a lot of money especially that there is no Arabic stenograph
till this very day and you don't need to invest in developing skills to operate 2 different machines. How?
Easy, the solution is available for install on any Laptop or Desktop that you already have and you can setup the Software to abbreviate commonly uttered
phrases the way you see fit so you will be more likely to remember sooner phrases you set yourself.
An Average PC with these system requirements is all you need!
- Windows XP or later.
- 32 or 64 Bit CPU processor.
- 2 GB of RAM or more.
- 5 GB of free Hard Disk space.
- MS Word.
- PC Microphone.